The dynamics of design and configuration complexity, project time scale, regulations, frequent change requests, varying factory capabilities, rapidly changing copper prices and exchange rates create a real challange for harness manufacturing in terms of performance, quality and profitability. Considering these factors XPMS may help
- On-demand accurate, tunable harness and change quotations
- Increased time and opportunity for more detailed cost studies
- Automated document generation
- Bulk data import and export
- Decreasing the dependency of in-house applications that are hard to maintain and adapt new requirements.
- Regularly updated software that leverages new technologies and improves over time
- Data validation and error correction time reductions
- Reduced engineering cost
- Faster response times to change requests or regulation updates
- Increased productivity via reusable data
- More control over the process via e-mail notifications of (only important) events occuring at any stage and under any responsibility.
- Forcing engineers to track ‘‘what happened when’’ and ‘‘why was that happened’’ questions on a centralized system instead of e-mail junks.